My first post was about the deep cleansing. In the same day i took a pic with the make up on.
Well, as the title said, it should be my everyday make up. But most of the weekday am too hurry to put em on.
This was taken in Bandung, at weekend,, so yeah, this is my everyday look,,in Bandung..!
I will start with the first pic in the left. its my face after deep cleansing,,its in the first post,, dont you recognize?
Second are my skincare as follow :
1. Etude Skin Malgeum Fresh --> bought them for Rp 130K (13$), 250 ml. I put it in a trial set bottle. It's a refreshing toner for oily skin from Malgeum series. Malgeum means clean, and i do feel its did a good job in cleansing. Even after washed my face with cleansing foam, there's still a dirt when i wiped the toner
2. Etude Skin Malgeum Emulsion --> the price is about the same with the toner ( i forget the exact). Come in a huge bottle, both toner and emulsion can last for months. I also put it in my trial set bottle. It is a light moisturizer. After put it on your face you'll get a wet feeling,,yup its wet instead of sticky. but it make your next moisturizer glides well upon it.
3. Olay age defying cream --> as i remember its Rp. 50 K (5$) for 75 ml. No longer used this cos my mom took it (because i already bought the skinfood water cream, hehe). But no complaints at all, it moisturize well.
4. Baviphat Apple Lip Balm --> A rich lip balm. I love how it moisturize my dry lip. The texture is rich,, but yeah you have to dip your finger for application. Has a scent of artificial apple, but I don't mind. Unfortunately I lost it :( Boght another lip balm but not as good as this.. Oh, forgot, I bought it in Rp.40 K ($4) when the currency of $ still around Rp. 8 K and KRW is about Rp. 6/Rp. 7
The third pic are my make up :
1. Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright fit in W24 --> Bought this about Rp.140 K ($14). yup its when the currency was on my side :). This is second darkest shade. This match my skin well, moisturize, though cant cover the spots. The minus is its oxidize, which means after few hours, it makes your skin look darker. Later on, I found a best way to use it is mix with cc cream. I'll review more about that later.
2. ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia --> the actual price is $3, but since it is not sold in Indonesia, so I bought it for Rp.60K ($6). Still worth it..! I use blush after BB cream, before the powder.
I like the color, its natural and quite pigmented. i found it last longer than the powder type from the same brand.
3. Etude House BB Compact Bright Fit in W24. Its cost about Rp. 13K ($13). This powder is so soft, and it gives soft and semi-dewy finish at the same time. It makes you face shine but still look natural.
4. Silky Girl Gel Liner --> My 'must there' thing. It gives an intense, long lasting color and waterproof. Gel liner is the most easier to applied in my opinions. Bur you have to clean the brush often with make up remover. The price is Rp 40K (you know the currency when )
5. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint in OR201. Though the packaging is orange, it actually gives a pink stain in my lip that stays around 4 hours (with meal taken in between). The color seems a bit transparent in first application, but actually it stain well and does not cause my lip dry. My friend has the red one, the color is more obvious and more viscous.
The picture in the right : Voilla..!!! make up 's done..!!
As you see the result is still look natural (for me it is :p),
You might notice that i brought the currency of USD to IDR few times. It affect me so much since most of them are imported.
I usually buy in qoo10, Rie Butik and Frapucino Shopping.
Well guys, its 1.30 AM in insomnia world and luckily I get sleepy.
Hope this writing inform you about the product, and inspiring you to try some make up too.
Put it on babe..!
Cheers,
Kaka

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar